Sunday, March 30, 2008

is finally here!

what an exhausting weekend. yesterday was our school sports day and it's hell! god,i regretted going. under the fucking hot sun and on the dirty fucking field plus the fucking sweat. eeeww! not a good combination at all. but thank god tht was my last time of attending a secondary school sports day. well,the sports sucks but i did receive a good news from louis vuitton yesterday,under the sun and on the mud. it seems tht the bag tht i heart,is here in malaysia! finally! it's called suhali lockit,and its 11,400 dollars. i jus had to have it. i call my dad right away of course,he said he'll considered it first because maybe in paris is cheaper or whatever, but its true,because maybe i'll change my mind and prefer longchamp new spring collection instead. so when i click off the phone,louis vuitton called again and it seems tht the suhali lockit tht is in the store right now,is alrd been booked by someone else. guess who's tht person? it's non-other than my aunt of course, she and her 4.5 carat diamond ring,ordered tht suhali a few weeks ago. and its finally in malaysia but its not mine! my aunt is such a bitch sometimes. since the bag is hers,if i want another one,i would have to ordered from paris or milan and wait somemore. god! so the next week,i will be following my aunt to louis vuitton and check it out. if i want it,i would have to place an order then.

another thing was,my dad got a new car. and he said he's giving me his previous car if i want,but im not interested in tht car and let alone driving it. so i asked him to throw or do whatever to the car because i want a new one plus i hate driving anyway. i don't understand why everyone is head over heels about driving and they just couldn't wait to drive,as for me,i dun really fancy driving tht much,i prefer to sit at the back sit and the chauffeur drive me away. which i will be,thanks to daddy i guess. oh and i just saw the latest runway collection for nine west this is it,the red carpet collection! its fabulous. i think its around 400 hundred or something but anything will do,i m getting it no matter wat. besides nine west shoes are cheap,the price range is only 1/4 quarter from my budget. so i need not to worry if i spent over. and btw,i don't even care if i spent over. if i wan something i will get it,despite the price, because trust me,the price is the last thing on earth tht is able to stop me from getting it. so you see,it won't be a problem.
and yesterday i went tea time with nate,and so and so and so. i gotta go get ready now,dinner time.
P .S jess,come with us next week. 1st,because i want to show you the dying bag. 2nd,because i want to show off for having a good taste, and 3rd because i know you're sick of your gucci,so go get your credit card and hit the shops. call me and let me know a.s.a.p
nobody does it better,chriss@xoxo