Monday, March 24, 2008

god!??

he wouldn't tell! he just wouldn't. i have been busting my ass off in every possible way a lady could do to get something out from a guy,he just wouldn't budge. who knew he was tht sincere. i have been doing so many alternatives,trust me. he WOULDN'T tell! .
nate!,why did u whispered 8 more months to go in my ear for?? if its secret u should have keep it to urself,u know i can't stand a secret right dear? i have to know wat is it. even if you wouldn't tel me,i have ways. worst come to worst,i m going to tel ur dad tht ur hiding something from me and it could be illegal or i could...seduce. i know u can't resist it dear. A suggested,one touch one word. tht would be fun,wouldn't it? u have ur secrets and i have mine.

P.S meeting is this friday and nate pls wear something tht surprises me. u know i can't resist u in tht suit. u could come over after the meeting and ............. . you know you love me,chriss@xoxo