Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st day

well,im writting a blog. i figured,since i always wanted to have one,but unable to, due to a very busy life,i might have some time now. although,i don't really have much experiences,but some said blogging is girls best friend,but as for me,my leather pumps are mine BFF. i guess i shall start with my personality review then,

name,christine a,k,a chris
age,16++
favourites,jimmy choo,vera,couz,partying,paris,milan,cocktails,vodka tonic(u should have some),my wardrobe,friends,perfume,lions,one tree hill,gossip girls,nicole kidman,orlando bloom,david beckham,bcbg max azria,n.y fashion week,keira knightley,paris hilton,diamonds,pearls ,...you name it,i consider it maybe. wink*
school,smk batu unjur

update in my life,

just lost in a debate competition,i m not fucking over it yet,i just hope ppl will stop congratulating me n my friends for getting 2nd place. 1st of all,in dbate,there is no 1st or 2nd or 3rd place,ITS one winner and the rest are losers! its us, against bukit kemuning whom im really sure does not DEServe to win! actually,not only me tht is sure,the whole of klang schools,majority, is behind our back,they believed we were suppose to win,which i believe too. the kemunings are so unproffesional,rude,provoking,an ass,their points sucks,and yet the won. guess y? becos of the fucking judges. need i say more?

oh, i sort of fighting with nate,my bf nate. its not really fighting,i just dunno wat to name it so i say fight. he was suposed to come to see me in my dbate competition,but he cant bcos of his work n his dad pressuring him n all. come on,he's only 21 n his dad wants him to take over his multi-million company. well,in short. he can't come,i got angry,he got angry,then i want a time out,then he's been sms-ing n calling me ever since,apologising. its 12am in the morning now n i m pretty sure he will show up in my door step later. there is one thing u guys doesn't know about him,he's a goddess yet a gentleman. i m sure he wil show up later.but either way,i have to face him sooner or later.

thts all for today i guess,because i m lost in writing more n i do not want to write anything tht i'll regret. god i love secrets! wink*
you know wat to do, chriss@xoxo