Sunday, March 23, 2008

awesome

im back,and tht's like 7++pm from kl. the high tea was all right,but its not up to my expectation though. i never fancy princess crowne hotel tht much,if i have a choice i would have choose some other hotel but too bad this hotel is only hosting the easter bunny high tea. it was all right,the chocolate bunnys all are very cute. the appetizers though, looks really cute but it sucks,trust me. it doesn't taste good at all. who would eat such a thing? its like they slice a cucumber,put tuna and wine mix plus an olive and a few sprinkles of almond. i dunno but others but all i know is tht i m very sure nate,i and yale(his husky) does not take a liking to this. trust me,if u were there,i m sure u will put on the same expression as i had earlier. but despite all tht,we had fun. its a buffet u see,we can take how many food we want,it doesn't matter, we fill up the table space by every type of food there,from the meringue down to the baked beef pies. obviously we didnt ate it all,i only took like 2 spoons out of every dish there. well some call it waste,i call it fun!
N was supposed to come with us,but she can't because she has to go out with her mom somewhere. talk about missing out all the fun. it was kinda fun actually,because as i was nearly done with my meal,i saw my uncle handerson and aunt victoria,they were shocked to see me there ofcourse let alone with a boy. but my uncle which also happens to be my godfather is really supportive and he loves me alot so as my aunt. i introduce nate to them and all,we talked forawhile then i have to part because my other aunt n uncle is coming over to my house. as nate drove in front of my house,he stop and he gave me a passionate kiss and he slowly whispered in my ear,8 more months to go. i was puzzled ofourse,i ask him but he wouldn't tell. so i gave up and say goodbye. i went into the house,and my aunt suprised me by buying a new cartier 4.5 carat diamond ring,it is beautiful. i would love to have tht on my finger one day. one day... who wouldn't? is not like everyone can afford it,right. lol. well,pretty much tht happened today,we ate,we bond,we gossip,we laughed,we discover a new secret,but its not for the blog. we enjoy. i enjoyed today mostly. and tomorrow school starts, and i have to go infront to get my award or something for the dbate competition. tht should be fun.. not!

P.S i can't wait for tommorow the news A is going to bring,talk about heart beating much.

chriss@xoxo