Sunday, March 23, 2008

exhausted but still flawless

wow! yesterday was tiredsome. N came to my house after tuition,and she suggested to pig out. i was like,whatever.. and we went to the nearest store tht is situated near my house,tesco. i know,talk about the LAME factor. i can't wait to get out of this country preferably end of this year. and so be it,after the so called pig out,which in my other word is called compulsory physical nutritions,we then went up to mph,and looked for my latest magazines. sadly it is not there,and i suggested to go to mynews.com and there is this cute guy working there. eurasian,or whatever he is. he is cute. N was flattered and she post her winning smile. and me on the other hand,ya he is cute but he does not interest me. i told N to go and talk to him,until i remembered tht N is already taken by J(hot brazillian bf). well,this is the sad news,ppl, once you have a bf,you no longer had the privileges to walked up to guys or entertain any guy who walked up to you. so true,but who cares as we alrd have the guy of our dreams. and besides,shoving off guys are a gift for us,tht i won't deny. and then after all the distractions,we manage to buy my mag,and i bought the latest VOGUE and a few gossip magazines so as N. after tht,when we decided to hit the road, i wanted to buy this fabric or cloth,because i design something lately,and i m going to send it to the tailor,well,my brand is going to be printed out anyway. and then when we nearly hit the road,i saw a few pots of roses growing spectacularly and i just had to have it and of course i did! i placed it in my room now,and it look beautiful.
and after tht,when we reach home,its nearly 6,time to get ready to go to church! i dress up in an exclusive karl ng designer dress,and a pair of leather pumps plus with a fur clutch. i look amazing ofcourse,lol, and N wore this black hugging dress tht really takes the shape of her body and a pair of stilletos,plus a leather clutch and she looks gorgeous too. we all are as usual. church was all right,we turn many heads(not tht only at church but everywhere) when we arrived there LATE!! nothing like a good entrance. and guess wat? L is there,L turned up. Tht rich guy who use to hit on N and his friend S used to have a crush on me(every1 says tht) its a bit obvious too. ya they are rich but so wat? we blew them away long time ago,we have enough rich guys in our pockets alrd. and we saw L,tempting to walked over to us and talk,but he didn't dare. we blowed him off many times and we can do it again. its nearly 1.30 am i reached home and i change into my silk and hit the covers. tht is wat happened yesterday.

well,today i am supposed to go to the princess crowne hotel with nate for the high tea easter festival,which i will any minute now. nate is on his way. but sadly after the high tea,i have to come home straight away due to my uncle and my french princesses aunt plus my couz is coming over for dinner. nothing like a family quality time,more like gossiping night for me. but still,i misses them and i will attend later. guess shopping all have to wait.... maybe i could persuade my aunt to bring me shop,afterall she is a shopaholic. hav u seen her new Chanel bag? she purposely ask some1 to fly to paris for her and get her one since, afterall its the limited edition. welcome to my family world then. gtg i think nate is here.

P.S i know,envy much jess? i know you would.. you know you love me,chriss@xoxo