Friday, March 21, 2008

floating on heaven. or something!

have you ever heard the story of, some romantic couples scenes where the guy upset the girl,the girl is upset,then the boy in turn is upset,the girl will stay away and the guy will keep on apologising n calling,the girl ignores and boom,the guy appear in the girl doorstep the next day in the late midnight? ya what goes around comes around i guess. cos nate show up. god i love him. as i was busy reading my INSTYLE magazine yesterday at 1am in the morning. i figure,how long can i be avoiding him right? he is my bf afterall,so i sent him a msg saying hey,r u sleeping? and he reply saying, im coming over to your house now,and i'll be there soon. i was like utterly perplexed,no doubt. at 2am,he really show up. and i slowly sneak him into my room,every1 was sleeping. and he took his sandals and hid it,so tht my family will not know tht he is in my house. he came into my room, and the 1st thing i do is i went over and hug him,after all the emotional events,dbate,i just really need a warmth loving hug from him. and he hold me tight and stroked my hair. i bury my face into his shoulders,my knight in his shining armour. when i pull away,i look at him and he said sorry and tht he loves me and that he do not want to hurt me or upset me again,i apologise too for being very needy & high maintenance sometimes. he just shook his head and said,your perfect the way i want you to be. of course,when every guy told a girl,your perfect,you just sorta felt tht your heart is melting. god i love him,i love his eyes,his hair,his chest,his everything. and after all the awkward moments,we play along. its 3am and we were playing and all. it was really fun. and make out. until we got very tired and just fell on the bed with him by my side,cuddling and we fell asleep. his warmth body holding me tight, i love his scent,giorgio armani. and when i were about to doze off,he whisper something really sweet and romantic,but i was too tired to understand or response i just smiled. we woke up at 11,and since no one is at home,i made coffee for him and tea for me,we sit and talk forawhile and then he went home bcos his dad was looking for him. ITS ALL SO WORTH IT FOR NOT COMING TO SCHOOL TODAY FOR THIS. oh and easter holiday is coming! nate is bringing me this sunday to princess crowne hotel to have an Easter holiday high-tea. you know i just couldn't resist those cute little petite chocolate eclairs,i m definitely going and we are going maybe to shopping later or catch a movie at the mid-valley gold class cinema since i always wanted to go there. lucky me. wink*

P.S , i m going to church tonight with nicole because of good friday. it's been over a year now,i did not attend church,but hey you got to start somewhere,right?

you know i got to go,chriss@xoxo
(addmaths tuition coming up)