Saturday, March 7, 2009

The ring that always have been and will be

For those who might not know what LUCIDA is. It's the name of one of the range of rings from TIFFANY'S & CO.


you see, they have several types of collection of rings there such as etoile,tiffany's setting, novo,emerald cut and such.


i have been back and forth from the tiffany's store in pavillion. usually, i send my silver for polishing, or i buy something, or refill the ink for my tiffany luxury pen, or watch my aunt splurge on diamonds or platinum items there.



knowing my aunt, she can spend like half a day there in tiffanys store, and it was tht time, i came across the collection of engagement rings. the lady know who i was, cos i've been there like so many times, so she entertained me. telling me the descriptions for all the engagement rings there. i even tried on a few because she insisted, i tried on etoile, novo, tiffany's setting, lucida, and it all sort of carats. the largest carat there was 3 point something. and it's over 300 thousand i think. but i had my fun, admiring it.


my best friend, N, was there too. she was admiring.. well, other stuff. but i can tell she admire the biggest diamond. anything will do as long as its the biggest diamond for her.


but for me, its not. i look for the perfect band, cut, clarity and it doesnt have to be big diamonds more than 4 or 5 carat. just simple one and the right one.

so i stumbled across this range, LUCIDA, it was called. it's perfect. i had it on my finger, and i know tht is the one. it was perfect. the cut, clarity, carat, everything, just blends in, as if, it belongs on my finger all along. excatly 2 carat. it may not be big, but its perfect. no decimal points. exactly, precisely 2 carat.



as below, LUCIDA ENGAGEMENT RING






and here are the rest of the collection. just for the fun of it.


THE TIFFANY SETTING



TIFFANY CLASSIC EMERALD CUT




TIFFANY NOVO




TIFFANY ETOILE




TIFFANY ROUND CHANNEL SETTING








TIFFANY THREE STONE SETTING





TIFFANY LEGACY







it was the same ring in my dream, LUCIDA. the ring tht always have been and will be.