Friday, March 6, 2009

how i start my day..

how do i start my day? i woke up, and there he is, serenading and grinning all over, saying

"Hey baby girl, I've been watching you all day. I know you got a man but this is what you should say, why don't you tell him that I'm leavin' never looking back again. You found somebody who does it better than he can .No more making you cry .No more them gray skies. And we're leavin' never looking back again"

yes i deserve nothing but the best. it so seems.

i had a dream yesterday. a mesmerising one i guess.

i was at starbucks (as usual..again..always), i was sitting at the place where i usually sits,and i was wearing this white cotton sundress i guess, with my tiffanys cuff on my left hand and my juicy couture velour bag.
In a way, i was waiting for someone i guess. i did not order anything. i was all cheerful and all smiley. i do not know why. and then suddenly, somebody show up from the back and cover my eyes with his hands, and whispered in my ear "Guess who?".
ahh, that familiar scent, that familiar touch, i know who is it already, he was the guy tht i have been waiting all the while. i smiled, guess his name, and i got up and gave him a kiss. (it so seems tht is our trademark,kissing).
he was all grinning and light and happy,we then make a swift kiss and he grab my hand and pull me to the counter to order. I order something different, this raspberry thingy because the colour is lovely, and he too order the same.
and that was all i intend to order cos i was not really hungry. but he insisted me to order something to eat. i told him, its all right, i don;t feel like eating. but he insist, he was all grinning and showing me tht cute puppy eyes of his, i sigh of course, i was curious why the sudden enthusiasm, but i did not ask further.
i was deciding what to get, either a cinnamon bun or a banana chocolate chip muffin, but he then insisted me to get the Shepperd pie again. (my favourite pie in the whole world). he was acting strangely, but good strange i guess, because he was all happy n smiling. in the end, i did take the Shepperd pie.

i then went back and sit at my usual table, he arrived shortly later bringing the drinks and the food. he sat across of me, and i took the fork and i scoop out the smash potato tht was on top of the pie. it was nice, as always. i fed him some. but all the while he was looking at me and while i was eating. he was all grinning. god, if his smile isn;t tht cute, i might choked him instead.

slowly and slowly i dig through my pie and slowly chewing it, suddenly, i saw some thing hard and glistening in the pie, inside of my pie!! i pick it out, and guess what it is? It's a ring of cos.
an engagement ring. the very same ring, i had it on my hand tht day when i was trying it on in the tiffanys store in pavillion. excatly the same one, its called LUCIDA and excatly 2 Carat, perfect clarity, perfect cut, no decimal points even. perfect, and gorgeous as it is.

i GASPED frantically of course, i was shocked and blur. ppl around us, were looking at me, why suddenly i gasped, even the workers stop n look at my direction. i caught the eye of my worker friends there and they all look puzzled. i then look at him, and he was calm and smiling, he then took the ring from my hand, and went to the counter there and asked one of the workers there to wash it up. all tht while, i was just speechless, and sitting on my sit and gazing at him. my heart was beating like madness. i was out of breath obviously. he then took the tissue and dry up the ring, and he walk over to where i was sitting. several ppl , besides us, notice what was going on, i guess, and they turned to look. he came over to where i was sitting, he kneel down, he took my hand, and he looked up at me and said tht "i was now and would always be in love with you, marry me?"

i look at him, all sincere and smiley, i saw my life with this guy, i love this guy, i would one day. i would fall in love with him one day. and i say ,YES.