Monday, March 16, 2009

another one

i remembered just a few post back, i wrote about the "guy" tht will propose to me, in my dream of course and i can see,visualize my future with him. apparently all tht feeling is gone now. in a way. the feeling of calm,sweetness,warmth, security,comfort of being with "that" guy has faded.

i always see my life as like a cold/freezing pool of water, and be careful before even trying to dip your feet into it. but apparently, no one listens. sigh.

remembered a few post back, i wrote, this year, I got everything I wanted and everything I wished for. But in a way, I lost even more?

yes i did. Yeah, losing your heart’s desire is tragic. But gaining your heart’s desire... It’s all you can hope for.

This year, I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted. And if having that is tragic… then give me tragedy. Because, I wouldn’t give it back for the world.