Friday, March 19, 2010

Tired mind, Tired soul

Everybody else knows how this goes
Everybody knows how wide and how much and how far
Everybody's got my number now
Maybe I can find a way out

I've been running too long on this shift
And I've been keeping tabs on myself
And now I'm cutting close in on my limit

And I think I heard somebody say


You're never gonna be anybody else
You're never gonna see until you see yourself

Take a deep breath and don't let go 




This year has been... so far, everything is falling apart, i'm falling apart. I can barely catch myself this time when i fall but i know i have to. I came in here today and i sit in silence. I look around, a vase of nearly dead flowers which i love, the pictures hanging on the mirror pane which reminds everything, the slight bruises on my hand which reminds what did happened. In just one day, less than 24 hours, alot can change. 


Perhaps we do give our heart uncritically to others who hardly think about us in return.