Thursday, April 1, 2010

This year

It's funny how this year is terrible for you then what it is for me? *shook* This year has been HELL for me, what with college and friends and relationship and family. Everything seems so screw up at one point, mostly the relationship category, that is just so screw up until i don't even know what to label it anymore. On the way back from PJCAD today, cos i went and retrieve some stuff there, Bry was telling me why has my love life always been so screw up and complicated ever since i was form 2. He said he was there to see me and until now he still is. Its true, and somehow this fact saddens me ) : where is my perfect guy?! I've been dating ever since i was 14 years old, i'm tired of dating already. I just wan my perfect guy.

Oh and i sort of transfer college from PJCAD to INTI now and i'm in the mass com line, YAY to mass com students. ;) There are seriously a bunch of crazey kids in my class including me and the close buds that i hang out with, you know who you are. muax muax.

Oh and btw, i moved to subang avenue for god knows why actually, but i guess i moved is under the term of "leisure and conviniency" heeee. My dad kept telling me, is so ridiculous for a klang-rian to move to subang cos i could just take train there. shucks ):

Not sure what am i going to do with my fashion line still, but i get to there, maybe once i completed this course. Cos fashion will always be there for me, the ruling force of my life.

I blog more later when i do. I gtg now ):