Saturday, May 3, 2008

N?

yesterday was pretty awesome, im still abit hungover and yet i went to school. i have no idea what was i thinking?? maybe i felt this tiny part of responsibility? ya tht be it.
ok about the party, it was mainly drinking, chatting, gossiping, laughing and just lounging around. i can't even remembered the part where there's food to be dine. but anyhow, who needs food when u have a never ending flow of champagne? am i not right?
my bro had fun, he got lots of presents, tht's what i know.
but the headline topic is. how's C and his mysterious gf? turns out ppl, she didn't show up. i would have know, she wouldn't dare. she's a slut and a bitch like all the other girls who wants him because of his hotness, body and money of course. but wake up girls, he's not good enough for any of you. everyone was glad that nothing major, or social suicide happened. but despite all, how glad and happy i m., C is not. he's always the one who is there for me not the other way around cos he's much more care free, and happy, and cool about evrything. but when i saw him walking out to the balcony,just starring at the night, i know what was hiding in his mind. there's only one thing i can do, i hug him and whispered this 3 words, i love you. he look at me and smile. and he asked me, where's N? i said,. i don't know... As i was in my room alone, as I turn out the light,I'll put my phone down and maybeGet some sleep tonight. where are you in my heart now?